As ASTEP grows, the number one question we get asked by students is, “How can we carry out the ASTEP mission in our own communities?” Through the ASTEP Leaders Network, ASTEP is connecting with like-minded artists around the country, ages 16 – 25 years old, providing them with the tools and support necessary to bring their visions to their communities. Our network currently supports ASTEP Chapters in New York, Boston, Philadelphia, St. Louis, Austin, St. Augustine, Des Moines, Boston, Portland, Oakland, Austin, and more. Your school can be next.
ASTEP Chapter Leaders:
- Are recognized as official ASTEP Leader
- Receive up to 8 hours of mentorship support from ASTEP Staff
- Receive a comprehensive ASTEP Leaders Resource Guide with helpful tips, activities, sample lesson plans and tons of other valuable info
- Take part in free monthly webinars with experts on a broad range of subjects, such as Career + Life Balance, Responsible Volunteerism, and many more!
- Gain access to the private ASTEP Leaders Network Facebook group.
If you have questions or would like more information, contact Alejandro Rodriguez, Director of ASTEP Leaders Network at firstname.lastname@example.org